“Diagnostic Consortium to Advance the Ecosystem for Hereditary Angioedema (DISCOVERY)” is committed to helping undiagnosed patients who are suffering from diseases such as HAE, aiming to achieve appropriate early diagnosis through collaborations with healthcare professionals, patient groups, academic organization, pharmaceutical companies, etc., and to achieve a diagnosis rate comparable to that in Europe and the United States within the next 5 years.
The consortium is engaged in the following activities to achieve the goals.
- Develop and promote medical data analysis solutions, utilizing technologies related to the diagnosis of diseases such as HAE
- Support healthcare professionals in early diagnosis of HAE and other diseases
- Raise awareness of diseases such as HAE
- Support the information exchange and network building among specialists in diseases such as HAE and related organizations
- Other activities incidental or related to the foregoing
We hope to have support from you to further promote our activities and achieve greater results in the future. The donations received will be effectively used for the above-mentioned various businesses.
Greatly appreciate your support.
How to make a donation
Please download the donation application form below, fill it the required information, and send it to Secretariat of Diagnostic Consortium to Advance the Ecosystem for Hereditary Angioedema by email or post (for more details please refer to the Donation Guide).
The Secretariat will contact you for confirmation.
Inquiries about donation
For inquiries about donation, please contact the following department.
The Secretariat of Diagnostic Consortium to Advance the Ecosystem for Hereditary Angioedema