Pharmaceutical Company Engagement Policy
Pharmaceutical companies are involved in this consortium from a neutral standpoint, and the following engagement policy has been established to avoid any conflict of interest.
In this consortium, we believe that it is important for stakeholders from various perspectives to collaborate efficiently. Therefore, we, the pharmaceutical industry, have established the following engagement policy in order to promote highly transparent activities without causing any conflict of interest (COI).
- We will sincerely pursue the objectives of the Consortium and contribute to improving the diagnosis rate of HAE in accordance with the Articles of Incorporation.
- We will participate in the management of this consortium in a capacity in which we are not directly involved.
- In accordance with our membership rules, we do not participate in working groups and do not intervene inappropriately, such as by accessing data or documents created or managed by working groups.
- In our interactions with Board members and other Consortium members, we will clearly separate what is relevant to the Consortium from what is not.
- We will ensure transparency in all aspects of our relationship with the Consortium and its participating members.